7440/7443: Diode Dynamics XPR
- Direct replacement for factory incandescent 7440/7443-size backup bulb.
- 32 high-power LEDs arranged in all directions.
- Metal heatsink to maintain high output.
- Inductive constant-current drive circuit.
- Increased output with LED Appearance.
- Plug and play, simple installation.
- 700 lumens per bulb.
Upgrade. Add more light output and a modern appearance to your vehicle with the 7440/7443 XPR backup bulb. Each side of this bulb is populated with eight high power LED chips for maximum brightness. Housed in an aluminum casing with a textured finish for superior heatsinking properties, the XPR will last for years to come. Best of all, installation only takes minutes - simply take out your factory bulb and the XPR will fit snugly in the socket.
Brightness. At 700 lumens, the XPR will provide about double the total light output compared to your factory bulb. All Diode Dynamics LED lighting is rated with accurate, measured lumen figures, not calculations or guesses. We test the true output in-house, and provide you the real numbers to compare.
Reliability. Unlike other bulbs on the market, this bulb is built with constant-current circuitry, along with transient suppression. That means this bulb will last for years, not months, with no flickering or failure. And like every Diode Dynamics product, it's backed by an industry-leading three-year replacement warranty.
Experience. After over a decade in business, Diode Dynamics is the most trusted name in automotive LED lighting. Unlike every other LED distributor, we assemble and engineer products ourselves in the United States, for high quality and fast time-to-market of the newest and brightest LED technologies. We pride ourselves in offering only quality LED products, that will exceed your expectations. Please contact us if you'd like to discuss your lighting project!
- Replacement for any 7440/7443 bulb size, including 7441, 992, 7440, 7440ST, 7440AL, 7440LL, 7440A, 7444NA, 7443, 7443ST, 7443LL.
- Plug and play, no modification needed.